- Aged & Community Care
- Children’s Services
- Student Info
- About Us
- Contact Us
Who are we?
With campuses based in Frankston, Dandenong and Ringwood, Pragmatic Training has grown to become one of the most respected independent training companies. Pragmatic Training has successfully delivered Nationally Recognised Training in Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma qualifications to more than 17,000 students since 2003. Pragmatic Training has a dedicated team of qualified trainers and educators who have extensive experience in the Aged and Community Care, Beauty, Massage, Business, IT and Children’s Services industry sectors.
Pragmatic Solutions for Business and Individuals
Our customised total solutions allow corporate training managers the ability to easily administer their learning programs and track the progress of all participating employees. Maximising investment in training is integral for all businesses, and Pragmatic Training supports each client with the implementation and measurement of their training activities. The variety of learning options from Pragmatic Training allows students to learn in the manner that best supports their lifestyle. Our flexible delivery options include Classroom Based training, Workplace Based training, Online and Distance.
Pragmatic Training Pty Ltd is recognised by the Department of Education and Training and the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 121391) providing Nationally Recognised Training of Accredited Courses and awarding its graduates with nationally recognised qualifications as listed on its scope of registration.
Pragmatic Training and/or its staff are members of the following Professional Organisations:
- AIM – Australian Institute of Management
- ACPET – Australian Council of Private Education and Training
- Restaurant and Catering Victoria
- VECCI – Victorian Employers’ Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Early Childhood Australia
- BNI Australia
- VOCED Learning Group (VELG)
- The Greater Dandenong Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Frankston Business Chamber
- Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
The People behind the Training
Our staff are passionate about helping other people develop and succeed in their chosen career. Our team of experienced vocational experts have a genuine passion for the industry sectors they are servicing – they want to make a difference in developing the standards of the industry and the people that work in it.
- We are a nationally recognised and progressive RTO which continues to expand its operation. We strive to create a friendly, supportive and dynamic work environment where staff are able to apply their skills and knowledge in their areas of expertise.
- Enjoy great variety in your role – educate, motivate, travel and mentor
- Generous Bonus Programs – be rewarded for your efforts through generous and exciting Bonus Programs that encourage staff to strive for excellence
To speak to a Pragmatic Training Services Consultant call 03 8796 0111. Or Contact Us